Sterling Heights | Michigan | United States | 48310
The C4I Systems Engineer duties include the development of system/subsystem/component requirements, architectures, integration, and test related to C4I/EW electronics. They shall ensure the design has been fully defined, traceable, and validated during testing down to the components and software. They shall ensure their all their tasks and quality products are completed on-time.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Perform requirements analysis for system, subsystem, and LRU-level electronics in C4I/EW elements
· Develop subsystem-level hardware and software functional architectures
· Develop and manage C4/EW interface control documents
· Support the development of harnesses through connector type and pin identifications
· Write system/subsystem specifications for vehicle electronics
· Develop and document verification plans and test procedures
· Perform/support integration/verification of in the SIL and on the vehicle
· Provide technical inputs to planning, schedules, and cost estimates
· Strong skills in system/subsystem requirements development, design, and test
· Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering Discipline required, electrical engineering preferred
· Minimum 3 years of applicable experience
· Experience in C4I/EW Systems Engineering including one or more of the following:
o Military radios and intercoms
o Radio frequency (RF) and computer/communications networking analysis/design
o Mission Command software
o GPS and navigation devices
o Electronic warfare systems / components
o Intelligence (SIGINT, ELINT, COMINT, etc.)
o Military vehicle electronics
· Trouble shooting system/subsystems, Stryker vehicle knowledge preferred
· Highly motivated performer
· Works well in team and individually
· Must be able to work occasional evening and/or weekend overtime as required
· Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills is required
· Able to work in office, shop, test lab, test site environments, and in vehicles
· Must be able to obtain a U.S. security clearance
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.