Santa Clara | California | United States
Candidate will play a key role in our global software team that works on architecture, design, development, integration, and testing of software modules in various embedded and real-time systems including mobile devices, IoT devices, automotive components and other systems. Our team is working on design, development and maintenance of next-generation automotive infotainment systems based on Android and looking for experienced engineers with extensive software development background in Android-based systems.
Day to day responsibilities include:
• Design, develop, and integrate Linux and Android components into RTOS based infotainment framework.
• Work on the entire software lifecycle of various infotainment domains like security, software update, audio, connectivity, etc. from system requirements, design, development, deployment, and maintenance.
• Work in an Agile-based test-driven software development environment and collaborate with team members to ensure delivery of high-quality software on schedule.
• Participate in architecture, requirements, and design, coding and test case reviews
• Participate in feature requirement and design reviews and all relevant software development activities
• Participate in test case design reviews and conceive bug prevention proposals • Provide clear and complete documentation based on the definition of the software development process REQUIREMENTS
• Minimum five years of experience in software development in the industry
• Minimum three years of experience in design and development of drivers and low-level libraries for Linux environment
• Experience in Linux and Android kernel software and kernel panic troubleshooting
Experience in RTOS peripheral driver development, optimization and experience with systems built on RTOS hypervisor environment
• Experience bring up new hardware and development boards • Strong programming experience in C, C++ and scripting languages like Perl, Python
• Experience working in Agile software development process a plus
• Experience with various software configuration, build, test and debug tools
• Test driven development experience is a plus
• Excellent communication skills needed - including verbal communication, technical writing, organizational, and interpersonal
• Experience working with global teams and communication skills to work in a geographically and culturally diverse team is desired
• Prior experience with vehicle infotainment, telematics or navigation systems a plus
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field required
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.