New Freedom | United States | 17349
NO C2C CONSIDERED!
HRU has teamed up with a global manufacturing company to find an Embedded Software Engineer for New Freedom, PA. This is a contract to direct hire opening offering a competitive salary and great benefits. If you are not on a VISA, have a Bachelor's Degree and a few years of experience, this position could be for you!
This position is responsible for the development of embedded software for variable speed drive products within our Building Efficiency business.
• Functioning as a team member in coding, testing, debugging and modifying embedded drive software to ensure conformance to design specifications and the JCI Software Development Processes;
• Participating in the development of software requirements specifications, design documents, and software functional specifications;
• Supporting a philosophy of cooperation within the software team;
• Participating in software design and code reviews/inspections;
• Assisting in the preparation and maintenance of project schedules and budgets;
• Provide support for process improvement initiatives with team.
• Documenting and archiving software program releases in accordance with the Software Development Process;
• This person must have exceptionally good software design and programming skills in C/C++.
• Must have a working knowledge of real-time design and embedded operating systems.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, along with the proven ability to interact with other engineering disciplines are a must.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering or closely related engineering discipline with at least 3 years of software engineering experience.
• Experience developing software for Digital Signal Processors (DSP) and applying associated DSP techniques to support motor control applications preferred.
• A background in LabVIEW and/or MATLAB / Simulink is desired, but not necessary.
• A Master's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
• This position will be considered for contract to permanent opportunities as they become available; employment visa sponsorship, now or in the future, is not available for this position. C2C candidates will not be considered.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.