Sterling Heights | Michigan | United States
· Bachelor’s degree required in Electrical Engineering or Physics. Other related degrees will be considered with appropriate experience.
· Familiar with MIL-STD-461 and MIL-STD-464.
· Equivalent experience using commercial (CISPR) standards will be considered.
· Familiar with TEMPEST standards/requirements and RED/BLACK separation.
· Minimum 5 years of related experience.
· Minimum 5 years of EMI component and EMC system level test experience preferred.
· Experience with EMI requirement derivation/decomposition/allocation.
· Must be capable of understanding and applying EMI/EMC design concepts, analysis, and standards.
· Experience with hazard analysis related to RF exposure to personnel (HERP), ordnance (HERO), and fuels (HERF) preferred.
· Must have strong technical writing skills for preparation of plans, reports, presentations, and Customer deliverables.
· Must meet ASR measurement requirements and be able to work inside combat vehicles, wheeled and tracked.
· Must be a self-starter, with self-motivation to learn EMI/EMC engineering skills and to overcome obstacles to get the job done within schedule and budget.
· Must be able to work in a team environment where obtaining the willing cooperation from personnel in other organizations is key to getting the job done.
· Must be able to work a 9/80 work schedule as well as overtime upon request.
· Must be able to travel occasionally to work at test sites/labs, attend meetings, perform or support EMI/EMC testing.
· Must be capable of using a PC and standard Microsoft Office software to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Project.
· Must be able to acquire a security clearance.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.