Florham Park | New Jersey | United States | 07932
Employee Communications Specialist - Florham Park
• Using your excellent writing skills and experience in communications or a related field, you will leverage creative storytelling to develop engaging, relevant content and messaging for various forms of communication, including written, visual and face-to-face channels.
• Relying on your education (bachelor's degree) in Journalism, Communications or a related field and any experience you have working in a matrixed organization, you will work with colleagues across the company to source and research stories for the Company’s internal channels, conduct journalistic interviews for articles and provide editorial feedback and guidance.
• Leveraging your editorial planning and content management experience, you will develop and implement editorial plans that advance strategic topics. This includes researching, writing and editing feature articles; creating and managing timelines and approval processes; and directing freelance writers, designers and photographers as needed.
• Your Corporate Communications experience and strategic thinking will be important as you quickly get up to speed on the communication needs of the organization, provide counsel to colleagues seeking communications support and develop communication plans accordingly.
• Your ability to align content with strategies and translate complex information into simple language will be critical as you develop key messages for a variety of formats, including communications plans, executive messages, videos, leader toolkits and presentations.
• Your analytical skills will come into play as you audit employee communications channels and programs, making recommendations to continuously improve them based on employee feedback, measurement and industry-wide best practices for employee communications.
• Using your organizational and communications planning skills, you will develop and plan new communications tactics and programs that support the Company’s strategies and business goals. This includes generating or building on ideas and defining action plans to implement them.
• Your strong digital literacy will be an important enabler as you use tools to support basic content needs (e.g. CMS, light photo editing, graphic design) and work with our online team to advance the use of digital platforms to maximize effective communication to employees.
• As the responsible editor and distributor of highly visible content, your ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a keen attention to detail and high standard of quality will be essential.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.