Tonawanda | New York | United States | 14207
HRU has teamed up with a major automotive manufacturer and is looking for an Engine Block Process Engineer! If you have CNC/automated machining experience, a bachelors degree, and would be able to hit the ground running, this position may be for you. This is a contract position which will run for 10 months. Pay starts at $40/hr and full benefits are available!
Responsible for supporting the following activities related to the Engine Block line:
• Support Project management for the launch of a new Engine Block project.
• Manages variants of technologies through development and across multiple implementations
• Efficient material flow
• Successful launch and continuous improvement of equipment and tools required to produce high quality parts
• Providing technical direction to and oversight to production operators
• Assist in closure of Manufacturing Engineering deliverables
Work may involve development and testing of advanced process technology.
• Competent technical knowledge and ability in Process Engineering for machined Engine components
• Good understanding of metal machining processes
• Demonstrated excellent level of analytical ability, communication and interpersonal skills required to build relationships with team members and customers to solve problems and resolve issues.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple and difficult projects and assignments with high level of autonomy and accountability for results
• Demonstrates initiative by reaching beyond work assigned to improve output and/or help others
• Proven ability in project management skills
• Assignment location will be at Tonawanda GPS Engine Plant
• Willingness to travel
• Bachelor degree with major in Engineering or equivalent experience
• Demonstrated understanding of plant floor work
• Multiple different ME assignments with successful individual achievements or strong team-based achievements
• Crankshaft manufacturing experience
• Global Exposure working with others from other regions to complete projects
• Demonstrated understanding of plant floor and product design manufacturability
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.