San Diego | California | United States | 92121
“We are seeking Mechanical/Civil/Materials Engineer with 1-3 years post graduate experience to help us with our 3D CAD needs.
• 3D CAD experience required – SolidWorks Preferred
• Under limited supervision, will design large assemblies, including carts and tables, mostly from 80/20 extrusion parts
• Will create engineering drawings and BOMs
• Will interface with internal customers to finalize lab automation system designs
• Will work with third party vendors to create BOM and shepherd the purchasing and assembly process
• Will help design integrated robotic work cells, focusing on safety, accessibility, and compact designs
• Experience with automation/robotics preferred
• We are looking for a team player, with desire to teach others
• Creative thinking, ability to work independently, resourcefulness, and strict adherence to timelines are required
• 3D printing experience preferred
• Laser cutter experience preferred
• Flexible work hours, cannot work remotely” Must work during normal business hours
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.