Milford | Michigan | United States
Experience: 2 - 3 years of experience
Education: Minimum two-year associate technical degree in general sciences - preferred.
Minimum two-years experience in automotive/vehicle component knowledge - preferred.
1. Document/track key vehicle software and hardware configurations (as provided by VCV User Team meeting).
2. Enter/track all vehicle software update requests to Movimento (direction from lead development engineer (LDE) and control manager (CM).
3. Aid in ensuring vehicles scheduled for work are brought back to the proper software level when complete with any development activities.
4. Provide weekly review of vehicle content verification (VCV) in vehicle user team meetings (new tool being created).
5. Interact with retrofit and fleet coordinators, control and hardware managers and controls integration engineers as required to maintain VCV.
6. Integrate VeSCoM hardware and software fidelity lists into VCV from the first IVER vehicle build through start of regular production (SORP), including any subsequent calibration changes.
7. Work with vehicle program fleet coordinator for vehicle scheduling of software/hardware updates.
8. Support vehicle preparation and vehicle hardware/software readiness for any special evaluations and vehicle development plan-based BOR events.
Must be a self-starter and be able to identify roadblocks and elevate accordingly - required.
Working knowledge with Microsoft Excel and ability to navigate various websites including warranty, corporate vehicle tracking system and CM-related sources - required.
SharePoint familiarity with date entry/management and Samsung ride tablets - required.
Positive attitude and willingness to work through very large complexity with a large technical team - required.
Excellent oral and written communication skills - required.
Exceptional interpersonal skills to work effectively with others - required.
Ability to plan, organize and document tasks - required.
Works well with ambiguity and unclear direction - required.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.