Fisher | Illinois | United States | 61843
Responsible and accountable for implementing moderately complex Gas Storage and LNG construction and engineering projects. Areas of responsibility include project planning, execution, control and close out for the management of engineering, procurement, construction, testing, and turn over to the operating teams. Responsible for management and leadership of a diverse group of team members including union and non-union, consultants and contractors, and obtaining and managing adequate resources to meet all project objectives in the most efficient and effective manner. Requires the ability to influence team members without having positional authority.
Projects are located at Manlove Gas Storage Field in Fisher Illinois.
Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field, or equivalent project management experience.
- 3+ years - Project management of construction / capital equipment projects, preferably in a gas storage or gas transmission, or LNG capacity
- 1+ years - Federal, State, and Local Codes and Regulatory Requirements
- 3+ years - Construction contracts and commercial terms, status reporting, procurement practices, industry standards, industrial business, engineering knowledge, construction safety
- 1+ years - Interfacing with operations in an industrial plant, manufacturing plant or power plant
- Understanding of PMI processes of project management
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification desired but not required
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.