Oshkosh | Wisconsin | United States | 54903
Manage one or more small projects within a Defense Program to assure that cost, schedules and performance goals are met.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Develop and execute goals and strategic direction of assigned project(s).
· Manage project through entire lifecycle.
· Accountable for all schedules, quality, and customer satisfaction on project(s).
· Develop and implement corrective action plans when deviations from budgets and/or schedules are evident.
· Assign and manage internal, external, multi-divisional, direct and matrixed resources to ensure all project objectives and goals are met.
· Develop, prepare and present briefings to both management and customer related to project status, direction, marketing and performance.
· Formally identify, assess, monitor and mitigate risk throughout project life cycle.
· Assure communication and cooperation among project team members and resolve areas of conflict.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, operations management or another related field
· 2 plus years of relevant experience
· CAPM certification
· 3 years working knowledge of Primavera P6, Microsoft Project or other scheduling software
· Experience in engineering project planning, analysis and cost control.
· Understanding of project scheduling, project statusing and best practices.
· Experience with project portfolio management and project performance reporting.
· Skilled with MS Excel – pivot tables, graphs, macros, and reporting.
· Experience with MS SharePoint, PowerPoint, Word.
· Independent judgment and decision-making ability.
· Strong verbal presentation and written communication skills.
· Ability to breakout project scheduling requirements from formal contractual statements of work
· Familiar with CMMI
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Project with at least 1 year of experience
· PMP certification
· Independent judgment and decision-making ability
· Strong verbal presentation and written communication skills
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
· Ability to influence others
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.