East Setauket | New York | United States | 11733
We here at HRU Technical Resources have partnered with an industry leading candidate to find a chemical or mechanical Engineer to work as an Engineering Project Manager,. The client prefers a local candidate familiar with Suffolk County regulations.
Our client is a recognized pioneer in creating chemistry for a sustainable future. For this position you need industry experience in managing and executing capital projects. The projects you will be involved in include expansion of manufacturing area, new conference room, reconfiguration of warehouses, re-design of laboratories, and replacement of wastewater tanks.
• Develop project
scopes, generates and/or obtains cost estimates, and prepares appropriate funding
requests. Ensure appropriate safety reviews are completed before/after
• Requests/coordinates required process and design engineering and design resources to prepare engineering design deliverables and to procure equipment, fabricated materials, and services.
• Oversee and manage onsite construction work to ensure it is executed in a safe manner and meets all project scope requirements
• Troubleshoot and provide guidance on equipment issues leading to Unplanned Losses
· Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineer Degree
· 5-10 years of industry experience
· Experienced managing and executing capital projects
Position Type: Contract
Job Location: East Setauket, NY
Benefits and Salary:
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Short term and long-term disability
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.