· Support PIO US engineering for Technical Affiliates projects
· Support the development of 5 year Master Construction Plan (MCP) for Brand Core and Product processes, aligned to regional and global MCPs.
· Support for all IT services delivered to the business, within their process area of responsibility.
· Support to manage annual project portfolio and supports the alignment and prioritization of the portfolios across the organization.
· Project portfolio ownership for the execution on time, quality and budget. On time reporting and escalation with PIO Engineering about local projects.
· Support the PIO US Engineering to assure that the VW Regional and Group strategy it´s included in the business strategy in order to create synergies.
· Coordinate and support the prioritization between Business units
· Keep up to date his knowledge about the Legal and IT guidelines and policies
· Maintain a profound understanding of business strategies and processes, and their associated applications
· Analyze and advice the synergies within the IT US to assure the most profitable implementation
· The position manages “project” resources for delivery of projects within their respective portfolio and is responsible for quality performance (on-time, within budget and scope) in delivery. In addition, supports development and maintenance of the Master Construction Plan (MCP) in conjunction with PIO Engineering.
· Act as the local trusted “Consultant” advisor and “go to person” for the process owners for business process improvement, innovation and supporting technologies.
· +5 years’ experience in the Rollout process for new functions based on the Business areas requirements of Product Process & Development.
· + 5 years in Engineering related software tools (PLM)
· Strong coordination /leadership skills that can ensure work across multiple project teams is effectively organized and managed.
· Strong organizational skills to provide aggregated overview of the program portfolio and to be able to identify areas requiring management attention
· Knowledge of the relationship between Product Process- & Production Process- Development (Product life Cycle management)
· Experience in process analysis, requirements analysis and project management (Classic and Agile).
· Technical knowledge with hands-on experience, managing systems development, and experience in vehicle programs.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills with experience presenting to Senior and Executive Management.
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Strong analytical, problem-solving skills with the ability to see impacts and dependencies across the Program Portfolio and other dependent projects.
· Basic knowledge in the field of Finance Business planning (e.g. PL – Planungsrunde).
· Independent, structured and analytical work skills
· National/International availability.
· Joint business planning and portfolio management of applications
· IT experience in business systems analysis across multiple units
· Account management including strategic thinking
· Strong organization and customer oriented skills
· Strong ability to work in multicultural teams
· Teamwork and interpersonal skills, and ability to communicate with all management levels
· Knowledge of the VW Group and Brand strategy for the software tools for Product Process- & Production Process- Development
· Strong written and oral communication skills (German and/or Spanish).
· Knowledge in the project management methodology from Baureihe (PEP) for new Products.
· Bachelor’s degree required in a technical oriented program (Engineering, IT,…)
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.