Sumner | Washington | United States
Installs, operates, maintains, repairs and modifies Stryker vehicle electronic related components to include Remote Weapon System (RWS), Line replaceable Units (LRU), Wiring Harnesses, Nuclear Biological Chemical (NBC) equipment. Performs a variety of maintenance and technical support on products such as equipment, integrated systems, subsystems, and software at customer and/or field locations/job sites. Analyzes and evaluates products. Troubleshoots and diagnoses hardware and software malfunctions to eliminate problems. Installs, upgrades and removes products according to engineering field changes. Maintains effective customer communications and relations. Must be able to provide training support for GD and customer personnel.
3 to 5 years related experience working with U.S. military Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) and military tactical communication and/or electrical equipment.
-Ability to work with minimal supervision as part of a team.
-Strong written, reading, oral and briefing skills required; Ability to interact and communicate effectively and clearly with multiple audiences.
-Ability to work in extreme temperatures, could be exposed to outdoor elements and products used in Maintenance shops during job performance.
-Ability to support long-term TDY assignments (CONUS, OCONUS and/or other location(s) as assigned). Extensive travel may be required in performance of duties.
- Stryker electrical, STTE, various test equipment and C4ISR experience strongly desired.
- Must meet and maintain Standard Practice 2-644, Physical Restrictions Access for work in Enclosed Combat Type Vehicle.
- Must meet and maintain deployment requirements.
- Proficient in reading and interpreting schematics and drawings for components.
- Experience with Technical Manuals/IETM's preferred.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Word, and Excel desired.
- Work performed in Office, Maintenance shop, and Field environments.
- Ability to obtain and maintain successful NACI background to obtain CAC (Common Access Card).
- Ability to obtain and maintain Corporate American Express Card
- Ability to obtain ESD, Solder Cable certifications
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.