Oshkosh | Wisconsin | United States | 54902
We here at HRU Technical Resources have partnered with an industry leading candidate to find an Enterprise Middleware and Applications Architect. This individual will assist in training, selection process, and software integration.
Our client is an industry leader in the heavy vehicle market. In this position you will be responsible for software integration.
· Under broad direction, responsible for managing the following functional areas, multiple technology, major system (e.g., process simulation, document management, payroll, etc.) and the development/acquisition, maintenance, and support of applications in those areas.
· Provide direction to projects, assessing and mitigating risks, and reviewing and approving all requirements/specifications, estimates, system designs, software technology decisions, completed systems, and activities associated with providing support to customers and clients,
· performing project setups, analyses, designs, etc., for/with customers.
· Assist general management with requirements associated with strategic and annual business planning, budgeting, cost control, software licensing.
· Provides input on administrative policies, procedures, technology, priorities, and such.
· Bachelor’s degree in CS, MIS, BA, or Engineering
· 10 years of experience in Systems Development and/or Applications Support.
Position Type: Contract
Job Location: Oshkosh, WI
Benefits and Salary:
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Short term and long-term disability
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.