Morrisville | North Carolina | United States | 27560
We here at HRU Technical Resources have partnered with an industry leader to find an Entomology Research Specialist
As an Entomology Research Specialist, you will need to have a solid understanding of biology, specifically for microbial and entomological systems. You will be involved in high throughput screening processes and will have an opportunity to gain valuable lab experience in developing and implementing in vivo and in-vitro bioassays involving microbes, insects, and plants.
· The selected candidate will aid with experimental setup and data collection and processing.
· The candidate selected for this position will also have the opportunity to participate in short multidisciplinary laboratory experiences within various scientific
· Have at minimum a BS in general agriculture, biology, entomology or related area.
· Experience working with insects and plants is highly desirable.
· Familiarity and comfort with basic research principles is a must.
· Have working knowledge of biological systems and willingness and ability to gain on-the-job training are required.
· Must be willing and able to work with live insects, nematodes and bacteria
· Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), and should have excellent organizational and record keeping skills.
Position Type: Contract
Job Location: Morrisville, NC
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.