Livonia | Michigan | United States
• Experience in a high school auto shop program, automotive technician schooling or equivalent experience
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Must have basic understanding of automotive systems
• Must be able to use manual tools and power equipment safely
• Must have strong mechanical aptitude and ability to problem solve
• Must have good organizational skills
• Must have good attention to detail
• Must possess the skills to read, comprehend and execute written procedures
• Must be a self-starter, self-motivated and willing to learn
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Must have reliable attendance and be willing to work overtime/weekends
• State/ASE certifications preferred
• Previous mechanic or co-op experience preferred
• Automotive electrical systems experience a plus
• Owns tools and roller tool box
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.