Pittsburgh | Pennsylvania | United States | 15222
Entry Level Mechanic / Porter
Will be working in a shop environment moving new vehicles. Once moved to the appropriate place, they will run software that gathers data, and input and gather that date. Must be familiar with vehicles, have an excellent driving record, and great attitude. Great started spot for someone with a great attitude, tools, and the drive to be a mechanic. Long term job for the right person.
• Must have basic mechanical ability
• 6 months of mechanic experience, including military, vocational, tire shop, lube tech, etc
• Strong attention to detail
*** Must have an EXCELLENT driving record
• Able to work the hours requirement
• Dependable person, with dependable transportation
• Must be flexible, able to do different things
• Strong computer experience, and able to learn different software's as needed.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.