Louisville | Kentucky | United States
Oversees equipment modifications for process changes, new models, and expansions. Troubleshoots, maintains, repairs, and modifies automotive manufacturing and test equipment to improve systems uptime and reliability. maintains and updates all process documentation. Must demonstrate the knowledge and ability to employ safe work practices.
Qualifications and experience
- Associate Degree in a technical manufacturing discipline and 2 years of automation/PLC controls with industrial maintenance, mechanical, electronic systems & PC controls
- Must be a highly flexible individual that can adjust to changes quickly. Must be willing to work overtime and holidays as needed
- Successful candidates must pass a computer-based technical knowledge assessment and a hands-on electrical troubleshooting proficiency test working with live current
- Experience in maintenance and troubleshooting of closed-loop servo systems
- Experience in design, installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of sequential processes
- Experience working with high level programming languages
- Experience in interfacing controls, processes and feedback devices
- Experience in Human/Machine interface devices and associated software
- Experience in installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of AC variable frequency drives
- 3+ years of hands on experience in the following areas is highly desirable:
- three-phase power
- pneumatic controls
- Siemens PLC S7 experience
- Night Shift Position
- Positions located in South Carolina. Excellent relocation assistance being offered.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k are just the beginning of an excellent benefits package.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.