Research Triangle Park | Durham | North Carolina | United States
Research Triangle Park, NC
• BS or BA in communication or related discipline preferred
• 3 – 5 years of experience coordinating and supporting national corporate events and tradeshows
• Ability and willingness to travel 35-40% including occasional weekends depending upon business need
• Computer competency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel
• Support activities affiliated with corporate events and tradeshows under the direction of Communications Management Staff
• Carry out tasks related to fulfillment processes and logistics
Respond to inquiries from Community Relations and Internal Communications departments as needed.
• Utilize understanding of media, creative and technical production techniques, research methods, distribution channels and target audience to solve daily issues and coordination challenges
• Apply marketing and sales principles as they relate to the communication process
• Coordinate and organize activities while multitasking and switching gears with business demand
• Utilize writing skills and exceptional attention to detail to provide written communication as required
• Provide budget tracking and reporting logistics as needed
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.