Research Triangle Park | Durham | North Carolina | United States
Executive Assistant, Human Resources
Duties & Responsibilities
• Information Management Support:
o Produce information through transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying and transmitting data
o Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information (e.g. requests through global workstreams, etc.)
o Presentation development and support
• Ad-hoc special project support and issue/status tracking
• Maintain office supplies and inventory by checking inventory levels, anticipating needed supplies, and verifying (7+ members of HR model represented on-site)
• Maintains internal/external appointment schedule by acting as a liaison, planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travel
• Liaison for directing employees, visitors, and requestors to appropriate resources within the HR model for service
• Coordination of HR Communications and management of Agricultural Solutions_NA_Human Resources mailbox
• Coordination and management of HR space allocation (e.g. Davis Drive HR suite(s), conference room, equipment, etc.)
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum 5 years mid-to-senior level executive support (e.g. calls, calendars, contacts, etc.)
• Demonstrated experience managing confidential and sensitive information
• Demonstrated ability to manage volumes of data and manage through Microsoft Excel
• Demonstrated experience developing complex PowerPoint presentations and communications for varying audiences (country, regional, global)
• Demonstrated experience managing travel requests, purchasing and expense management for individuals and a department
• Experience with Visier a plus
• Experience with SAP a plus
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.