Herndon | Virginia | United States
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in managing, consolidating, and evolving business content and the presentation of information within AoA’s (dealer) retail portal and corporate (AoA) intranet.
The applicant would require an understanding of standard and
agile development and should be able to perform and execute plans in
collaboration with IT SMEs. The candidate will interface closely with business
and technical team members in the organization in order to help shape and
realize the vision for our retail portal and train resources as needed. Strong
communication skills are required. The tasks for this position also require a
close attention to detail and the ability to work under tight deadlines.
We are seeking an individual with the following skillset:
· A portal manager who can streamline content, enhance user experience, and simplify relevant information within our portals.
· A business lead in interfacing with technical teams and 3rd party suppliers for the development and enhancement of corporate content sites, with a strong understanding of portal and web content application development. The currently underlying technology is based on IBM Websphere for the dealer portal, Liferay for corporate Intranet.
· The ability to contribute to all aspects of analyzing requirements and designing, building, testing, and in some situations, guide implementing solutions.
· The ability to craft a roadmap and manage projects to systematically evolve the AoA retail portal and intranet in order to deliver a superior user experience.
· The ability to collaborate with business teams to identify user requirements.
· The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
· The willingness and ability to train users on the retail portal.
Qualifications – Required:
· Experience in designing, consolidating, and innovating web portal content as well as UI experience.
· Experience as a product owner in digital or online products.
· Excellent articulation and communication skills, including the ability to translate between business needs and the requirements of the technology teams.
· The ability to manage multiple projects.
· A team player.
· A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or similar
· Automotive (retail) experience is a plus, but not a must-have qualification for this position.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.