Our fabricators work on new and exciting automotive prototypes in a variety of areas. This is a day shift position.
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum 3 years of fabrication experience or equivalent fabricator military experience
• Minimum 1 year TIG and MIG welding experience
• Own tools required (hand & air) and rolling toolbox
• Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
• Good communication skills
• Must be a quality and detail oriented fabricator
• Have reliable attendance and able to work overtime/weekends
• 1 year machining experience (Manual Lathe, Bridgeport, Shear, Press brake, etc…)
• Hi-lo Experience
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.