Clarksville | Tennessee | United States | 37040
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
· Drive, promote and live “Safety Always” in all activities especially with respect to plant equipment, facilities and personnel.
· Support the establishment and implementation of a maintenance strategy, processes and procedures to ensure a comprehensive and coherent means to optimize equipment uptime, including MTTR, MTBF, etc.
· Develop full understanding of the maintenance team skill sets, identify gaps and provide development opportunities to ensure appropriate skills are available on both day and night shifts
· Work closely with operations unit managers to ensure full understanding of production schedules and equipment priorities to fully align maintenance
· Develop clear responsibility and accountability for maintenance material spending and budget adherence including strategies to manage expenses
· Maintain the highest levels of standards and accuracy with respect to data and information Manage the process of the introduction of new equipment as well as the process of disposal of obsolete equipment
· Produce written reports and make presentations
· Perform root cause analysis and permanently resolve problems
· Constant attention to improvement opportunities and application of a systematic approach to implement
· Manage, coach and develop a high performance maintenance team based on achieving objectives, application of best practices and driving OEE.
· Promote and drive high standards through personal leadership and influence and ensure every team members understands the behaviors and standards expected of them.
· Assume responsibility for achieving maintenance budgets as well as supporting preparation and forecasting for Capital Expenditures and compliance with legal standards.
· Work collaboratively with operations management to facilitate delivery and compliance with maintenance strategies.
Bachelor’s degree required; Mechanical or Electrical Engineering preferred; advanced degree in a related field preferred
Several years of progressive manufacturing maintenance and/ or engineering experience required prior to 2- 4 years in a related managerial role.
CPMM; MMC; P.E.; Lean Manufacturing; APQC; etc. a plus.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.