Research Triangle Park | Durham | North Carolina | United States
HRU has teamed up with a major nation leading chemical manufacturer and is looking for a Financial Analyst! Must have direct experience with pricing valuation and P&L optimization, be an expert in MS Access and MS Excel advanced feature and experience must be recent and relevant to the below. This position will start as a 12 month contract with full benefits available and pay starting at $40 DOE.
• Will bring direct experience managing full P&L and pricing/cost valuation while simultaneously creating advanced MS Access database applications and utilizing advanced MS Excel formulas on a regular basis.
• Will support Business Controller by contributing to the overall pricing valuation and P&L optimization strategy at a global level by analyzing commercial pricing to determine if key products are being priced right.
• Will conduct deep analysis and develop core strategies to improve the financial position by re-evaluating pricing valuation concept.
• Will actively seek and discover opportunities to reduce cost of goods and create increase ROI along with overall market position.
WHY THIS ROLE IS NEEDED
We want to help analyzing commercial pricing at a global level to determine if key products are being priced right. Assist the Business Controller with the development of core strategies for improvement of the financial position by re-evaluating pricing valuation concept. Bring strategic experience along with heavy MS Access and MS Excel (advanced formulas) experience at an advanced level.
WHO THIS ROLE WILL SUPPORT
WHAT SKILLS ARE NEEDED
• Access database creation (Creating advanced formulas and strategies to improve pricing and costing)
• MS Excel (Advanced features/formulas)
• P&L (Direct management of P&L)
• Product pricing/cost valuation
• Margin optimization
• Global experience
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.