Oshkosh | Wisconsin | United States | 54902
Financial Analyst for Digital Technology Business Management (DTBM) will be responsible for partnering with leadership to shift and prioritize resources on high value opportunities. This role will lead institutionalization of a financial management and data visualization system across the enterprise enabling key stakeholders the ability to make real-time, data-based, decisions. This role will also lead performance management and analysis to formulate strategic recommendations to leadership based on business value.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
• Lead enterprise digital technology performance management including reporting and analysis.
• Lead economic analysis and benchmarking of DT services within the industry and across the enterprise.
• Measure and communicate value and performance of implemented digital technology solutions.
• Lead analysis to provide data-based, strategic project portfolio management recommendations.
• Perform financial and trend analysis to draw performance insights and identify risks and opportunities.
• Partner with Finance to establish a Digital Technology innovation funding model.
• Perform other general financial modeling, reporting and analysis, as needed. This role will also mentor junior members of the team.
• Assist with Capital and Opex budget preparation, analysis, and management.
• Influence and break down silos within and across the organization.
• Build both horizontal and vertical relationships within the business and across Digital Technology.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or IT.
• Six (6) or more years of experience in Finance, IT, Strategy or related experience.
Ability to interact with company personnel, build strong relationships at all levels and across all business units and organizations, and understand business imperatives.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with the organization, management and business personnel.
• Ability to travel up to 20%.
• Experience with Apptio IT Financial Management tool
• Graduate degree in Business, Management, Information Systems, or equivalent.
• Experience financial analysis and modeling
• Successful track record of delivering actionable strategic recommendations
• Experience with large, multi-national manufacturing company(s)
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.