Elmhurst | Illinois | United States
· Assist in the reporting requirements of the Foodservice and K12 business units, including tracking customer and segment-level performance as well as incentive tracking
· Assist in understanding drivers of business performance at a customer and sku level
· Various ad hoc requests supporting the Sales and Finance teams
· Strong analytical skills, self-starter, attention to detail, accurate and strong communication skills
· Proficient knowledge of Excel (including being able to condense and summarize information from multiple data sets using vlookup, hlookup, index and other functions)
· Working knowledge of Tibersoft and Vistex highly desirable (but not a must)
· In current environment, must have ability to work remotely for the foreseeable future
· 3-5 years Professional experience
· Bachelor’s degree in related field (Finance, Accounting, Business, etc.)
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.