Rockford | Michigan | United States | 49351
HRU has partnered with a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, this company is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. The company’s continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers – every step of the way.
The Pricing Analyst reports directly to the Pricing Supervisor and will work closely with Brand Finance, Sales, and the Credit Team to evaluate and support pricing scenarios within the organization. Primary responsibilities include providing pricing and deductions research support to the brands, assessing and executing sales promotions and maintenance of pricing master data.
· Provide analytical support and communicate statistical data and account analysis to management to improve their decision making and evaluation of accounts.
· Monitor, control and evaluate promotions performance.
· Support pricing team with complex customer account situations, as well as implementing best practices and lean processes.
· Maintain integrity of pricing design guiding principles.
· Assist deductions team with complex pricing research.
· Assist with future pricing scenario enhancements from concept to implementation
· Works with outside independent auditors in preparing necessary documentation for audit.
· Assist with entering all customer pricing master data records in SAP, including wholesale, customer-specific, price lists, discounts, allowances, promotions and surcharges.
· Assist the brand finance, sales and operations teams in determining the appropriate pricing set up according to the Pricing Playbook.
· Performs duties consistent with the company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
· Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
· 3+ years accounting or finance experience.
· Good communication (written/oral) and interpersonal skills to interact with all levels throughout the organization.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels of the organization.
· Strong ability to aggressively manage the research, resolution and escalation of assigned tasks.
· Computer skills: Required – Strong Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook); Desired - SAP, Vistex, BW, Ariba, ACL, Visio, Hyperion
· Good organizational and time-management skills.
Normal office environment. Some travel required.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.