Sycamore | Illinois | United States
Known Auto maker
(contract, 3 month trial to potential long term contract)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for backing up the Financial Associate; processing Payroll and Payables
• Processes Supplier charge backs.
• Processes tasks associated with Accounts Receivables including reconciliation’s and applying cash deposits.
• Responsible for fixed assets in the facility.
• Assists in month-end financial closings.
• Performs SOX and Internal Controls testing.
• Performs other duties deemed necessary by the Plant Controller.
3-5 years Accounting Experience, Payroll Process, Kronos software, A/P Tracking, Fixed Assets Tracking, General ledger postings and account reconciliations.
40 hours per week, Monday through Friday.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.