North Charleston | South Carolina | United States | 29405
1. Assists experienced personnel with solutions to systems problems either troubleshooting the system or advising others on how to resolve problems. Requires understanding of core and third party security / fire products, software and systems / electrical technology.
2. Assists in performing required commissioning documentation. Provide accurate information for as-builts documentation.
3. Adheres to safety standards and local and national codes, with a high degree of regard to employee and subcontractor safety.
4. Maintains appropriate local and National Security / Fire Industry Certifications.
5. Communicates with customer upon arrival and before leaving the work site. Continuous proactive customer interactions including an in-depth understanding of customer(s) needs wants and systems currently in place.
6. Assists in monitoring project execution per plan. Reports problems or changes to supervisor or management.
7. Completes paperwork and on site documentation as required.
8. Performs self-study (reading, research, and practice) to obtain technical proficiency on required products and application.
9. Adheres to and follows safety guidelines and policies at all times.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.