Memphis | Tennessee | United States | 38112
This position will support activities for the US Foundation Soybean Supply Chain Team. The Foundation Seed Supply Chain Coordinator will also need to work with all US Soybean Supply Chain personnel, as well as external clients and vendors. Take responsibility for the progress of small to medium projects, which include multiple components with milestones and deadlines. This position will be based in Memphis, TN.
Responsibilities for this position include:
Assist with Foundation/Commercial Stewardship, QMS and Safety Activities
• Stewardship – Assist Foundation Team with documentation needs. Enter information into database tracking systems, as needed. Participate in audits and inspections.
• Quality Management System – Asist with document/records tracking. Enter information into database. Participate in audits and inspections.
• Safety – Participate in Memphis/DeWitt safety programs. Assist in the preparation for audits and inspections.
Site Office Responsibilities
• Assist the Memphis Site Team with housekeeping inspections for the East Office Building.
• Maintain breakroom and office supplies as needed.
• Complete visitor orientation (participate in rotational site entrance monitoring).
• Complete training activities associated with the Memphis site security and safety programs.
• Provide basic admin and backup support to the Supply Chain Team as needed (travel, phone coverage, supplies, etc.).
• Assist with group meetings (reserve meeting space, room prep, coordinate catering needs, etc.).
Foundation Seed Supply SAP Transactions
• Create monthly budget reports, purchase requisition(s), track prepare documents for capital expenditures, report/investigate/dispute individual expense costs, and other accounting requests.
• Review invoices, setup invoice payments, monitor vendor accounts to ensure payments are up to date, research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues, maintain vendor records for the Foundation Headquarters.
• Create process orders, inventory adjustments, conditioning reports, etc. for Foundation.
• Support Master Data Team with BOMs, Recipes, & Costing for US Soybean Foundation Operations.
• Update/post bagging reports from Foundation Tollers into SAP.
• Work with internal/external Tollers to schedule shipments to internal and external customers.
• Resolve Toller seed order issues (reconciliations, credits, replants etc.).
• Tracking an order from order placement until the product is received at the tolling location.
• Assist with contract creation, updates, and archiving.
• Setup travel arrangements for Soybean Supply Chain Team, such as flights, hotel and car rentals upon request.
• Assist Soybean Supply Chain Team with travel and operating expenses.
Other Needed Skills
• Knowledge of accounting transactions.
• Attention to detail.
• Good communication skills.
• Efficient and effective work habits.
• Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to train and work with other teams.
• A motivated, task-oriented team player.
• Computer skills to include Microsoft Office, SAP, or other financial tracking databases.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.