Sterling Heights | Michigan | United States
closed by GDLS
The FPGA Design Engineer position is responsible for electronics & FPGA design and implementation in support of video & image processing.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement video and image processing pipeline in FPGA fabric
- Review requirements; work on architecture and design details for FPGA & processor implementations
- Select existing IP blocks that can be used and write own IP blocks where needed
- Create correct design constraints to avoid timing issues for each block and for the complete design
- Implement different video and image processing algorithms on FPGA
- Develop test environments on FPGA and perform testing
- Develop firmware on real-time operating system (RTOS) and with Linux environment
- Bachelors degree required, Masters preferred with a minimum of 10 years applicable experience, fewer years will be considered with advanced degree.
- Experience with designing ARM processors and AXI bus with Zynq Ultrascale+ MPSoC or understanding of similar SoC FPGA architectures, including the PS-PL interfacing, either on bare-C or OS based designs
- Experience with industry-standard protocols, such as PCIe, USB, Ethernet, DDR, I2C, SPI, CAN, etc.
- Experience with generic video and camera interfaces such as LVDS, HDMI, Display Port, Camera Link, SDI, GigEVision, etc.
- Experience with Vivado and Xilinx SDK
- Experience writing RTOS and Linux device drivers for embedded vision systems
- Hands-on experience in digital system design using VHDL and Verilog and FPGA-based system bring-up and debugging
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.