Southfield | Michigan | United States
About the role:
• Ability to work cross functionally with internal and external customers as related to Freight Pay and Audit Process
• Identify efficiency opportunities through technological solutions and process simplification
• Responsible for Carrier Aging / Invoice Resolution
• Possess audit skills to review freight bill invoices for accuracy to contracted rates and completeness
• Update/Maintain process documentation
• Ability to be detail oriented in a fast-paced, multi-tasked environment
• Ability to be flexible and handle changes effectively
• Work with plants on related journal entry corrections
• Support/Perform outbound freight monthly accounting close
• Bachelor's degree in Business/Finance/Logistics or equivalent experience
• Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in Logistics/Business/Finance process
• Strong understanding of the Inbound/Outbound logistics process
• Excellent analytical / problem solving skills
• Strong understanding of relational data
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrated ability to work both independently and in teams
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.