Herndon | Virginia | United States
Audi’s CODE team is hiring a Full Stack Software Engineer to help build and maintain a variety of digital experiences and applications. The FE toolbox has radically advanced over the last few years. As part of our philosophy of Continuous Improvement we are refactoring our Front-End architecture with modern open source libraries (including but not limited to NodeJS, npm, Webpack, React, Redux, etc.). We are looking for someone who also supports this movement and wants to be part of our mission.
Clean and thoughtful, test-driven coding skills are of the utmost importance. Secondarily, but also important, is the ability to work through sprints with Product owners who have a specific vision of how software solutions function, support objectives and provide a polished interface and experience for customers. This is a hands-on coding role that requires candidates to pass an initial online collaborative coding test in real-time
See AudiUSA.com for just one example of what you will continuously improve on as part of a distributed and versatile agile team.
Must-have Technical Skills:
· Experience building software with a recent focus on UI/Front-end expert understanding of JS architectures and building advanced web experiences
· Expertise in testing using frameworks such as (Jasmine, Mocha)
· HTML templating (React, Mustache, Handlebars, etc.)
· Used CSS preprocessors such as Sass or LESS.
· Experience with Node, NPM, Gulp, Grunt, Backbone, Bootstrap, Browserify, Webpack
· Knowledge of common engineering concepts (algorithms, design patterns, and modularization)
· Adept with cross-browser, cross-platform and design constraints on the web. Working with REST and GraphQL APIs
· Used React-Redux or other similar modern frameworks
· Optimized web application performance, including load and interaction times (especially for mobile browsers).
· Able to pair-code with others, sharing your insights comes naturally and without ego
· Able to partner with development teams, architects and technology decision-makers to achieve a vision of web application suites.
· Work closely with business and product managers to understand end-user needs and future business direction.
· Document standards when pertinent and ensure they are effectively implemented.
· Guide and enhance UI coding standards, development guidelines and delivery practices for speed and efficiency.
· Define error logging strategy.
· Define front-end testing strategies.
· Streamline the front-end builds and define packaging strategy.
· Collaborate and mentor engineers in the group.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.