Our Shop Floor Systems Developers participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle and provide high-level support for our proprietary suite of mission-critical, globally deployed, highly configurable, shop floor applications. We typically work 40-45 total hours per week, normal business hours. However, night, weekend, and holiday hours are sometimes required to support launches or respond to incidents. Travel is rarely required but opportunities may arise.
Our ideal candidate is team-oriented, thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, demonstrates a strong sense of responsibility and ownership, and has strong analytical skills. The ability to clearly communicate through written and spoken English is required. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a similar field.
· At least 5 years of experience:
o Working as a full-stack .NET developer in an object-oriented environment.
o Using Microsoft Visual Studio and SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS).
o Developing web pages (Web Forms), Windows applications (WinForms), and Windows services.
· Understanding of various software architectural design patterns and concepts such as Service Orientated Architecture (SOA), Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Model/View/Controller (MVC), and event-driven programming.
· Manufacturing or assembly processes.
· Development models based on Representational State Transfer (REST), threading, high-availability, globalization/localization, XML serialization/deserialization, or actors.
· Frameworks such as AngularJS, Entity Framework (EF), Google Remote Procedure Call (gRPC), Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), and a logging framework such as Apache Log4net or NLog.
· Development of equipment interfaces (e.g. conveyors, fixtures, robotics, tools, testers, and data collection devices) through Open Protocol Communication (OPC).
· Development of reporting applications or use of reporting tools.
· Use of an ALM tool such as Azure DevOps, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Jira, or GitHub.
· Use of a code repository such as Subversion (SVN) or Git.
· Nullsoft Scriptable Install System (NSIS).
· SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
· Telerik UI library.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.