Wauwatosa | Wisconsin | United States | 53222
• In-Depth knowledge of ISO 26262 technical deliverables relating to FS (Functional Safety) items of Braking, Enhanced Chassis Controls (ECC), Propulsion, Lighting, Rider Interface including hand controls and instruments, Starting and Energy Management, Advanced Suspension, and Telematics.
• Ability to provide expert guidance and formal reviews of developed Functional Safety process flows, supporting work instruction documentation and tools to manage FS content.
• Automotive electrical system fundamental knowledge (ABS brakes, Engine Controls, Suspension and Body Controls)
• HARA process and document
• Generate and read boundary diagrams through system functional documents and system mechanization documents.
• Ability to create FTA (Fault Tree Analysis)
• Assist in Functional Safety Requirements generation
• Guide design engineers through the ISO process and follow-up with open items needed for FSR delivery.
• Safety Concept process and documents
• Overall ISO26262 process flow
• Strong knowledge of vehicle systems and ISO 26262 process
• Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or Similar
• Training on Functional Safety
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.