Research Triangle Park | Durham | North Carolina | United States
Global Communications Specialist
Provides strategic communications guidance and support for the BASF Global Insecticides and Herbicides strategic marketing teams for upcoming product launches as well as ongoing projects.
• Support the execution of strategic marketing communications plan to launch key innovations (new active ingredients)
• Work with multiple agencies/vendors in creative work:
o Press releases, backgrounders, Q&A documents
o Digital and traditional content like brochures, sell sheets, etc.
o Editing, writing and proofreading
o Animation, live action video, design, etc.
o Implement digital communications and social media strategies
• Liaise with internal stakeholders in the different businesses and geographic BASF regions (Asia, South America, North America).
• Strong attention to detail, accountability and responsiveness are key!
• Minimum BA/BS in marketing, communications, public relations or related field
• At least 5 years’ experience managing the development and execution of integrated marketing/communications programs such as: branding, public relations, digital advertising/marketing and other communications tools.
• Demonstrated experience in guiding and supporting global product launches
• Experience in creating and implementing digital communications and social media strategies; strong understanding of online communications channel landscape
• Familiarity with managing a variety of projects, including graphic/interactive design, video production, animation, etc.
• Excellent writing and editing skills; excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple deadline-driven projects, keeping internal clients informed
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, matrix environment
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.