Lockport | New York | United States
HRU has teamed up with a well known automotive supplier to find a Global Supply Chain and Materials Analyst for its Lockport, NY location. This position is a long-term contract offering a full benefits package and the potential to go direct. If you have data mining experience, are strong with different logistical software programs and have a Bachelor's Degree, apply today!
Job Description, Required Skills, Education, Experience:
• Responsible for all North America business units quoting of transportation costs and packaging investment for new programs.
• Supply chain costs updates for Change management and for sourcing decisions and redesign of supply chain.
• Automate and standardize the quoting process to improve accuracy and reduce timing to completion.
• Improve the quality and completeness of basic packaging information into the Company's ERP systems
• Key performance indicators to improve logistic data quality
• Continuous improvement data analytics
Preferred Skills, Education, Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree with Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Industrial Engineering background.
• Working experience of several years in automotive Supply Chain for logistics costs calculations (transportation mainly)
• Understanding of packaging requirements for components and finished goods and ability to read and understand basic engineering drawings to support packaging assignment.
• Big Data Management capabilities with business process mentality
• Advanced Working knowledge of MS Access, Tableau, MS Excel, SAP, Power BI, EDIs, USPEC Packaging Data software tool.
• Must demonstrate strong verbal and written skills as well as the ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees, customers, and management.
• Strong ability to manage time effectively along with strong organizational and presentation skills.
Top skills and experiences:
1) Supply Chain Logistics and Packaging quoting experience.
2) Great time and change management skills.
3) Data mining experience.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.