Taylor | Michigan | United States | 48180
Responsible for managing and increasing the profitability of the product line for the Engineering Adhesives & Durable Assembly market segments while successfully coordinating projects within product management, product development, technical service, quality control and application support activities in order to maximize product marketability.
· Directing the analytics in support of pricing and margin management activities. This includes creating list pricing for standard projects, cost modeling for custom-made materials and price increase activities.
· Ensures continuous and effective technical service including product related application support and quality issues for external customers.
Ensures that projects under his/her direction are responsive to the needs of the Business Development, Field Sales, Operations, QC and Technical teams.
· Lead scale-up and commercialization efforts of new/alternative products.
· Coordinates product specific data between the Business Development, Field Sales, Operations and Technical teams specific to value propositions, presentations, application procedures, QC, TDS, MSDS, etc.
· Leading product simplification and consolidation efforts including tail management.
· Understand competitive products features, benefits, pricing and selling strategies.
· Plan develop and coordinate sales and communication tools to support the Field Sales team.
· Develop and maintain competitive price information for use in analyzing price changes, alternate strategies and development of marketing plans.
· Monitor industry and competitive market shifts and implementing go-to-market plans with the support of the Business Development, Field Sales, and Technical teams.
· Coordinate along with Customer Service Specialist and Quality Department, activities between sales and manufacturing department for inventory control, product availability and quality concerns.
· Provide appropriate information and reports in a timely manner as may be required by the Divisional Manager, Business Manager and/or General Manager.
· Lead the labeling and packaging requirements for the existing product lines and for any newly developed items.
· Manage the APQP process including the development of part prints, leading team meetings and following up on action items with overall coordination of multiple discipline team to meet customer requirements. This is a general job description and is not intended to be all-inclusive.
· Bachelor-s degree required.
· Thorough knowledge of excel, cost modeling and market knowledge are necessary.
· The ability to lead multifunctional teams.
· Five to seven years of experience in related industry is needed.
· Automotive Experience
· Direct contact with customers
· Manufacturing and quality control experience is a plus
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.