Warren | United States | 48093
The Controls Hardware Engineer designs, checks, and troubleshoots electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and water designs per assigned project. The objective is to design products to perform effectively and to be cost efficient.
• Supports job project from inception through completion of program.
• Organizes and control all designated engineering, concepts, proposals, layouts, details, and reviews these with the customer.
• Attends to customer requirements. Take and keep minutes of customer meetings.
• Reviews all drawings prior to final release and insures compliance for project internal buyoffs
• Is aware of the Engineering/Project Controls budget and ensures designs are cost effective.
• Ensures engineering compliance with all customer and/or other pertaining specifications. Ensure company awareness to specifications.
• Organizes revisions
• Creates change information for estimating.
• Aids proposal department in estimating and conception of new projects.
• Understands and follows safety & environmental regulations and identifies safety/environmental concerns.
• Adheres to the Quality System and participates in continuous improvement.
• Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Must have the following GM certifications: GCCH MPS ESWP Must have experience leading Hardware design for GM projects. Preferred Four plus years leading controls hardware design for GM projects. Must understand GM safety placard standards. Needs to have working knowledge of GM standard checklists and NAX requirements. "The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; sit; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate."
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.