Bronx | New York | United States | 10474
The Service Technician is responsible for repairing and maintaining vehicles within the Aftermarket
function. This role will guide associate level Service Technicians to further their knowledge and abilities.
Assist the senior level and lead level Service Technicians on more complex repairs to develop their
skills, as well as, demonstrate their abilities without needing close supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
• Repair McNeilus Mixer, Refuse and competitors equipment in an accurate and timely manner.
• Understand the electrical and hydraulic, and pneumatic schematics to be able to complete the
repairs correctly and safely.
• Assist other technicians with maintenance and ensure to comply by safety regulations.
• Leverage advanced technicians to further understanding of proper maintenance practices, safety
procedures, and efficiency of work.
• Support team members in troubleshooting different types of equipment and determining the
• Actively seeking ways to retain a clean, organized, and safe work area.
• High School Diploma or its equivalent.
• Two (2) or more years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair, and service McNeilus and other manufacturer’s equipment.
• Detail oriented.
• Ability to adapt to a fast pace work environment.
• Verbal and written communication skills.
• Valid Driver’s License.
• Proven experience repairing and servicing equipment.
• Basic electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and welding or fabrication certifications or training.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.