Southfield | Michigan | United States | 48033
The IT Global Service Desk Analyst is responsible for providing best in class customer service and support. Incident management and request fulfillment.
Provide exceptional customer service for our internal customers.
Track customer issues and requests that are received by phone or self-service tickets in our Service Manger system
Responsibilities as a Service Desk Analyst:
· Utilize Service Management system to track IT Issues and Requests
· Write Quality Tickets; Excellent investigation and record keeping
· Incident Management; resolve level 0-1 issues
· Request fulfillment
· Fulfill standard service requests level 0-1
· Know how and when to escalate
· Assesses Impact & Urgency
· Follow Standard Operating Procedures Measured on:
o First Call Resolution o First Level Resolution
o Quality tickets
o Ticket handling time
o Customer feedback survey
· Effective verbal and written communication skills.
· Proven knowledge and understanding of problem solving.
· Ability to understand computer systems and the function they perform.
· Effective customer service skills, friendly and courteous.
· Proficient in using MS Office applications
· ITIL foundations concepts a plus
· 3+ years’ experience as an IT Service or Help Desk analyst.
· Experience and understanding of Technical terminology dealing with infrastructure and applications
· Language Requirements:
o Must be able to speak and understand English.
o Bilingual skills a plus, Languages – Spanish, Mandarin, German, or Hungarian.
Required Education, Training and/or Experience
· Junior level toward bachelor’s degree and/or Equivalent Work Experience
· Education to be in the following or a related area: Computer Information Systems Required Attributes
· Leadership – Demonstrates the ability to influence others when your authority is limited.
o Can effectively communicate across all levels of the organization including technical and non-technical people.
o Can verbally and in writing manage customer’s expectations
o Ability to work in high call volume environment, prioritizing tickets, and escalations
o Solution Oriented - Develops creative, workable solutions to complex issues.
o Collaborative - Good at collaborating with end-users, support teams, business specialists, designers and developers around the globe.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.