Greenville | Ohio | United States | 45331
HRU Technical Resources has partnered with our client that creates chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world’s leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation. We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment and are always working to form the best team—especially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development.
Where the Chemistry Happens…
To operate and maintain the site’s utility systems and equipment, including steam boilers, air compressors, cooling towers, reverse osmosis water system, heat transfer oil heaters, thermal oxidizers, and diesel operated fire pumps and emergency electrical generators. Contributes and adheres to safety, environmental, quality, and Responsible Care standards of the corporation, division and location.
• Control and operate site utility systems, including start-up, shutdown and recovery.
• Perform as operator, maintenance, and troubleshooting of natural gas fired-tube and steam-tubed boilers, thermal oxidizers, and heat transfer oil heaters and associated control systems.
• Operate, perform basic maintenance and troubleshooting for diesel fire pumps and emergency electric generator, and associated control systems.
• Perform routine equipment rounds & record process readings. Respond or report deviations immediately.
• Operate, perform basic maintenance and troubleshooting for centrifugal air compressors and associated control systems.
• Maintain water treatment systems, including sampling, testing.
• Accept personal responsibility to act according to process safety regulations and company directives.
Ingredients for Success: What We Look For in You…
• State of Ohio “High Pressure Boiler Operator” license is REQUIRED
• High School Diploma
• 1 year of industrial maintenance experience including experience with pumps and valves
• Familiarity with safety practices and techniques relating to the chemical industry or equivalent.
• Experience in utility system operations and manufacturing maintenance, preferably the chemical industry.
• Vocational or college training, certificate, degree, license or equivalent.
• Ability to work in a manufacturing environment, climb steps and ladders, and lift up to 50 lbs. Score minimum on pre-placement aptitude tests.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.