Louisville | Kentucky | United States | 40208
Summary: Plans and administers policies relating to all phases of human resources activity by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures and reporting are in compliance
· Recruits, interviews, tests and selects employees to fill vacant position
· Complete status changes forms, for new hires, terminations etc.
· Enter status changes into the HRIS system
· Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals
· Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personal transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting
· Coordinates management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety and sexual harassment
· Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures and programs
· Administers benefits programs such as life, health, dental and disability insurance’s, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, FMLA, leave of absences and employee assistance
· Investigates accidents and prepares reports for insurance carrier
· Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations
· Prepares repots and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism, MOS, Manpower and turnover
· Champion the plant’s wellness program
· Responsible for administering the attendance program
· Responsible for the hourly weekly payroll
· To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Experience working in a unionized manufacturing environment is a plus
· Bachelor’s degree
· Minimum 3-5 years of experience
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.