Oshkosh | Wisconsin | United States | 54902
Performs all activities necessary to process payroll and benefits for the Commercial segment employee population including but not limited to: inputting employee data into the Company HRIS, maintaining records, and documenting and updating procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Establish and maintain employee data records to ensure that updates to employee information are entered accurately and timely
· Responsible for the preparation and processing of payroll for salaried and production employees
· Build relationships across functions/segments to effectively and efficiently carry out payroll processes
· Serve as point of contact for all Commercial payroll and benefits administration questions
· Assist the Human Resources Department with various reports and projects
· Run various reports through HRIS Systems as requested
· Other duties to support departmental/segment initiatives as assigned
· Associate degree in Administrative or HR field
· 1-plus years related experience
· Advanced PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Kronos or JD Edwards Experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work and interact with all levels of the organization
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.