Florham Park | New Jersey | United States | 07932
• Full life cycle support for acquisitions, divestitures, collaboration agreements, joint ventures and start-ups.
• Demonstrated experience monitoring emerging trends in M&A practice and developing the appropriate strategy
• Performs due diligence tasks for M&A projects
• Analyzes target company data to identify key HR-related financial exposures in a due diligence context, including those related to compensation and benefits plans.
• Provides assistance in managing projects and supporting HR initiatives designed to improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the HR Team, including compensation, benefits, data analytics, and HR operations.
• Provides expertise, strategic consulting, as well as thought leadership to help drive effective people strategies for each deal and influence deal negotiations accordingly.
• Functions as the HR M&A SME and lead the project planning (pre and post-acquisition), partner with the deal team and HR M&A Leader to raise any due diligence HR compliance issues
• Proactively ensures program and project planning gaps or other risks are effectively identified and mitigated, escalating information, and recommending issue resolution as appropriate.
• Monitors and supports teams to ensure a smooth and seamless transition post-M&A.
• Ensures all HR efforts are coordinated, and operational HR risks are identified and addressed during due diligence and integration phase
• Provides expertise, strategic consulting as well as thought leadership to help drive effective people strategies for each deal and influence deal negotiations accordingly
• Reviews and provides personnel input into the confidential information memorandum and financial data book
• Bachelor's Degree, preferably in HR or similar field
• Minimum of 7-10 years of HR experience, including experience in mergers and acquisitions
• Demonstrated minimum of 3 years project/program management experience
• MS Project
• Intralinks and other experience with Virtual Data Rooms
• Experience with SharePoint
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.