Oshkosh | Wisconsin | United States | 54902
The HRIS Analyst plays a key role in assisting with the development, testing, implementation and maintenance of Human Resources Information System (HRIS) associated with the collection, retrieval, accessibility and usage of employee information for Human Resources programs and processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
· Test and validate HRIS data and system design. Assist the design, configuration, and testing of HRIS for recruiting (ATS), core HRIS, benefits, compensation, succession, learning, and Performance Management modules.
· Identify customer reporting requirements. Gather user reporting requirements, draft report design and gain required validation and approvals.
· Document processes and procedures for HRIS end users and system administration.
· Train end users on system procedures and updates for HRIS programs. Facilitate monthly customer calls; deploy training resources to super users at each business segment.
· Gather customer feedback and provide high customer satisfaction. Work with diverse internal customers to identify ways to enhance, streamline, and improve system adoption to ensure high customer satisfaction.
· Act as a liaison between Corporate HRMS, Information Technology, and Business Unit departments. Troubleshoot and maintain support log with IT and with vendor.
· Bachelor’s degree with one (1) or more years of experience in a HRIS or HR Support role; or equivalent.
· Strong understanding of HRMS database design, structure, functions, and processes.
· Must have the ability to handle and maintain confidential and sensitive information.
· High level attention to detail.
· Strong Microsoft Suite knowledge.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Experience with HRIS data management and system testing.
· Advanced Excel and Data Analysis skills.
· Workday background helpful
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.