Sterling Heights | Michigan | United States | 48310
- Apply physiological and psychological principles of human behavior, perception, and cognition to the design and development of Ground Combat Systems.
- Perform human modeling analyses (e.g., Jack) to develop and assess design and integration solutions for Crew Stations.
- Develop Graphical User Interface specifications.
- Assess emerging designs for requirements compliance and document findings; provide alternative solutions as necessary.
- Establish and conduct a System Safety Program that evaluates the system for safety concerns.
- Prepare Safety Assessment Reports (SARs), Health Hazard Assessments (HHA), and Critical Safety Item management for new or modified systems in accordance with MIL-STD-882E.
- Provide software safety assessment and documentation as required by DoD JOINT SOFTWARE SYSTEMS SAFETY ENGINEERING HANDBOOK.
- Provide design guidance in system Safety Engineering to integrated product teams focused on ground combat vehicles.
- Participate with teams or individually in DFMEA, FTA, design assessments, and requirements analysis.
- Support trial fits and vehicle builds
- Interface with Program Office, Design Engineering, Systems Engineering, Logistics, Vetronics, Manufacturing, Design Services, vendors, and USG.
- Defense Contractor experience desired.
- Good computer skills required in the following: PC (Excel, Word, Power Point, Project, Internet Explorer).
- Prefer Human Factors Engineering (HFE) experience in vehicle design and development efforts.
- Prefer experience in design and development of Graphical User Interfaces, Concept of Operations, UI operating logic, HFE function and task analysis, and human modeling analysis (e.g., Jack modeling).
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Occasional travel.
- Must be willing to work overtime.
- Must be a U.S. Person.
Education and Experience
- Required Education: Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science
- Experience: 5-7 years
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.