Florham Park | New Jersey | United States | 07932
The Human Nutrition business is working to find solutions to some of the most complex societal health issues. Our group is positioned at the intersection of active lifestyles and disease prevention and is working to redefine health care. Our proximity to the consumer allows us to understand their needs, and our technical expertise enables us to develop innovative solutions. Our goal is to utilize our expertise and solutions to shift consumers thinking about health care from disease treatment to disease prevention.
We are seeking a professional with B2B expertise and prior
exposure to Nutrition, Food, Personal care segments to sharpen our B2B, B2C and
D2C marketing and grow profitable sales in in North America. The position can
be based in Florham Park, NJ. The customer base consists of Dietary Supplement
producers, Functional Nutrition producers, Medical foods distributors and
Contract Manufacturers who make premix solutions for customers within the food,
beverage and dietary supplement industries.
Travel for the role is estimated at approximately 10% of the time.
· BS in marketing or communications
· 3+ years of B2B marketing experience in Food, Nutrition, Health & Beauty segments
· 3+ years of Digital marketing experience
· 3+ years CPG brand experience preferred
· Leverage your marketing experience and expertise and to develop marketing presentations for existing portfolio for sales teams.
· Collaborate with global marketing to bring global insights, training materials and tools to the region and equip sales teams to deploy these assets
· Manage regional advertising/content marketing programs, including timelines and budgets
· Provide regional market input in developing business cases and customer and consumer insight-based ideas to create and develop innovation pipeline.
· Develop consumer insight-based concepts to facilitate selling of ingredients and value added finished white label solutions
· Coordinate Medical foods marketing in USA and Canada with distribution partners
· Day to day management of a budding ecommerce business, including marketing mix, analytics, etc.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.