Nashville | Tennessee | United States | 37211
We’re growing! Come help fuel that growth with us!
We are seeking a talented Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) to join our team in Nashville, Tennessee. This position reports to the HR Manager located in Grand Rapids, MI. This role is responsible for providing HR generalist leadership and support to our Southeast region, including locations in Nashville, TN and Charleston, SC. This includes project and day to day support in the areas of full lifecycle recruiting, employee relations, leader support, employee engagement and training and development. This role will work closely with designated leaders to help attract, retain and develop talent for this growing region. In addition, this person will be part of the People Services team responsible for developing and providing best in class HR solutions, tools and consultation to help our teams achieve business goals.
· Full Lifecycle Recruiting – effectively uses systems and technology to identify and use diverse talent sourcing avenues to proactively identify talent pipelines, screen potential candidates, and support hiring managers and the hiring team to facilitate final candidate selection and onboarding. Provides high touch to candidates and leaders throughout the process.
· Consultation – consults with designated leaders to provide guidance regarding HR related issues such as policy interpretation, understanding workforce trends and metrics, training needs and building relationships to build employee morale.
· Employee Relations-manages and resolves employee concerns and assists leaders with employee relations issues, serves as the “key contact” for all employee issues (benefit, leave, policy questions, etc.) in the designated work group
· Performance Management-helps facilitate “people processes” for the designated team, including the performance review process, employee surveys, compensation reviews, development plans, assessment training needs assessment, career paths, etc.
· Special Projects-Supports the People Services leadership and HR team by contributing to HR related projects and initiatives
· Participates in team and business unit meetings as needed
· Ensures consistency and compliance in the execution of recruiting and generalist related tasks
· Builds relationships with external partners and internal leaders and employees
· Demonstrates the values of Company in daily execution of tasks and interactions with others
· Bachelors in Human Resources, Organization Development, Business or a related field
· Eight or more years of experience serving in a HR generalist capacity with at least two years’ experience in full lifecycle recruiting
· Demonstrated bilingual Spanish skills – full proficiency required.
· Prior experience recruiting for and supporting Electrical, Construction, or skilled trade related work groups required.
· Strong relationship building and networking skills.
· Strong system skills, including experience with applicant tracking systems, job boards, social media
· Solid computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Knowledge of HR related laws and issues and ability to handle complex employee issues independently
· Strong organization, follow-up and documentation skills
· Effective written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to handle stressful and sensitive situations with tact, professionalism and confidentiality
· Demonstrated influence and leadership skills with the ability to put others at ease
· Strong emotional and cultural intelligence
· Ability to provide coaching and feedback to others in constructive way
· Demonstrated cultural awareness and competency around diversity and inclusion to help build inclusive work environments
· Partners effectively with team mates and internal stakeholders
· Demonstrates a positive and customer focused attitude
· High integrity and strong work ethic, capable of working self-directed
· Driven with a sense of urgency, execution focus, and ability to meet deadlines
· Willing and able to travel ~10%, including day and overnight trips in Michigan and overnight out-of-state travel in the U.S.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.