Tempe | Arizona | United States | 85281
Demonstrated technical aptitude. Able to use hand and power tools (i.e. drills, saws, etc.). Basic computer skills required. Attention to detail. Good informing and listening skills. Depending on location, the mounting and termination of low voltage devices may have special licensing requirements.Under direct supervision, installs required system field devices, completes low voltage wiring termination and device verification. Performs assigned system commissioning using Johnson Controls configuration and commissioning tools. Troubleshoots and resolves basic HVAC mechanical, electrical, and controls problems. Responds to basic warranty calls.
1. Mount and terminate system low voltage field devices as required.
2. Loads system-level controller software.
3. Performs basic commissioning and system diagnostics from system-level controllers to end devices (i.e. sensors, actuators, etc) and completes all required commissioning documentation.
4. Keeps management and contractor or customer informed of job progress and issues.
5. Calibrates systems requiring basic electronic test equipment.
6. Completes paperwork including but not limited to time sheets, expense reports, and on-site documentation.
7. Documents changes and provides information for as-built documentation.
8. Communicates with the contractor or customer upon arrival and before leaving the work site.
9. Adheres to safety standards. High degree of regard to employee and subcontractor safety.
HSD at minimum; technical degree desired (not required)
Years of experience: Minimum 1-2
*** HVAC knowledge ***
*** Knowledge of IT computer software (Window applications & MS Office); IT Networking (desired, not required)
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.